Wellington Cares provides short-term soft services designed to provide assistance for persons 65+ if they would like to age in place in Wellington, Florida. In addition we coordinate with other support service programs. It is not our goal to replicate community resources but rather to augment what is already available to our seniors. We strive to be prevention based and engage participants before crises and respond to their changing needs over time.
Wellington Cares is proud to offer the following services:
- Pick up and delivery of dry cleaning, prescriptions and groceries
- Socialize by visitation in the home or with phone calls
- Write letters, pay bills, make phone calls to schedule appointments
- Help seniors coordinate services available to them in the community
- Drive seniors to doctors, therapy or places of worship
- Light home repairs
- Provide patient advocacy
- Assist seniors in hurricane emergency preparation
Register to Receive Services
If you are in need of services or you have questions please call us at (561) 568-8818 or simply complete the
Request for Assistance form.