1. Pick up and delivery of dry cleaning, prescriptions and groceries
2. Provide in home services such as laundry, meals or light cleaning
3. Socialize by visitation or phone calls
4. Write letters, pay bills, make phone calls to schedule appointments
5. Help seniors coordinate services available to them in the community
6. Drive seniors to doctors, therapy or places of worship
7. Help seniors fill out medical or insurance forms
8. Light home repairs
9. Provide patient advocacy
10. Offer technical support for television, hearing aids, computers, iPads
11. Assist seniors in hurricane emergency preparation
Wellington Cares needs the time and talent of volunteers to help us create a healthier Village of Wellington where seniors can age in place. Whatever your capabilities and interests are, we can find a volunteer opportunity that’s right for you. The opportunities listed below offer flexible and convenient ways to volunteer. To volunteer simply fill out and submit the volunteer form and we will contact you with additional information. Becoming a Wellington Cares volunteer is easy!
Please click on the email below to contact us for more information.